Week 14

 Week 14 Reflection

Carrie Walsman 4/5/23

This is our last week of the semester and I am so excited! 
It's crazy how much my life has changed course since February and it's still constantly changing. 


If you I one final lecture to share with a group of students on what you have learned from this course, I would share what the last sentence was that we studied which was. 

                " Get prepared, because your opportunities will come and if you are not striving to be in ideal performance data at your best, your days of standing on the victory podium will pass to another. My friends, it's time to make it happen."

We need to prepare ourselves for our future, and the best way to start is now, but applying all of the material we learned, which may seem a lot. They are a few key moments a take a way's which make it a little easier to remember. Which are, Keep learning by have an open mind, know your talents (God has given them to you for a reason), and balance. 

  • When we keep learning we keep growing and devolving as a person, only Satan wants to stunt our growth and it can slow us down in the business world and spiritual. Get help and seek good advice from mentors,
  • Knowing your talents can help in so many ways. We are given talents to help bless others which in return will help bless us. By using our talents we will be able to develop more talents. 
  • Finally keeping balance between work and family.



    What would be your last bit of advice to someone wanting to begin the entrepreneur journey?
I've been actually getting this question a lot! I started a little bracelet business with my sister, and now I have 11yr - 16yr old girls asking me how to start and what I did to get orders or views on my videos. And what we've been telling them is confidence, and that it's fun but hard work, and using the quote "if it were easy everyone would be doing it." I had this one girl ask and say she doesn't think she'll even succeed should she start? That's when my sister brought up confidence. You also have to believe in yourself. I wouldn't start anything if I didn't believe I would succeed. That also goes into my once chance to say something is be confident, and move forward with faith. 

It's been an amazing, fun, hard, exciting semester! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Week 3

Week 5 Reflection

Why traveling is Important