Week 08: reflection

Don’t doubt yourself or the Lord

Week 8 reflection 

Carrie Walsman 2/20/23


      I’m so grateful for this class. I feel like what we learn each week aligns with real life problems.
I’ve recently received a prompting like I needed to do something, but it’s taking longer or not working out as well as I was hoping for. I know Heavenly Father has a plan for us, but I also know everyone has agency that can interfere sometimes.  

     This week we got to listen to a talk and long story short it was don’t doubt yourself with what you can do and don’t doubt the Lord. If we are doing our best to listen the Lord will open doors for us and we can see him provide ways. That was something I really needed to hear this week especially after my education and experienced was questioned. In the moment it stunned me and I laughed it off, I shouldn’t have let it hurt my confidence as much but I did. 

I need to press forward with full faith in Christ and confidence in myself.
I’m again so grateful for school and it’s something I look forward to. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Week 3

Week 5 Reflection

Why traveling is Important